- Me: *out for dinner with my dad because we were too lazy to cook*
- Random Old Lady: *comes up out of no where with the most judgmental look ever* (will also be refereed to as 'ROL')
- ROL: Isn't he a little old for you?
- Me: Well, considering he's my Dad, I'd say that your a judgmental hag.
- Dad: *chokes into his drink*
- ROL: You should respect your elders.
- Me: You should respect your youth, we're the ones who'll decide on whether or not to pull your cord in like, what? Five weeks?
- Dad: *chokes on his drink again*
- ROL: *storms off*
- Dad: *looks at me with a disapproving look*
- Me: What?
- Dad: Come on, you and I both know it will be three weeks.
"I think there’s going to be a bittersweet ending. I’ve always taken my influence from J.R.R. Tolkien and if you’ve read Lord of the Rings, Sauron is defeated and the ring is destroyed in the end but it’s not a happy, happy ending. There’s a real sense of things lost too, and I found that very powerful, and very moving. So I think my ending will also have a bittersweet tone, I hope, if I can bring that off the way I want."
Can girls pee when they're on their periods?
no we just hold it in for a week.
- daedalus: icarus, whatever you do, dont fly too close to the sun
- icarus: im gonna fuck the sun
"Cause you never think that the last time is the last time. You think there will be more. You think you have forever, but you don’t."
"Maybe a relationship is just two idiots who don’t know a damn thing except the fact that they’re willing to figure it out together."
Just your daily reminders:
- Racists are a problem
- White people are not
- Homophobes are a problem
- Straight people are not
- Transphobes are a problem
- Cis people are not
- Sexists are a problem
- Men are not
And most importantly,
- Hating an innocent person solely because of their race, sexuality, or gender makes you a fucking asshole
George R.R. Martin: Some Fans Already Know How the Series Ends
If you think you know the ending of George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire, there’s a chance you’re right. GRRM told the Telegraph that he’s already decided how his wildly popular fantasy series will wrap up, and “one or two” fans have figured it out.
"So many readers were reading the books with so much attention that they were throwing up some theories and while some of those theories were amusing bullshit and creative, some of the theories are right,” Martin said.
He added that the clues he’s planted in the books are “extremely subtle and obscure,” and he’s only seen a couple of people figure out “the right solution.”
if GRRM actually is reading my blog, I’m like “nooooooo” but also “yessssssss”.
If GRRM is reading my blog, I would just like to say, “I am so very, very sorry. I am very critical of your work only because I love it so very, very much. I didn’t mean all of those Fuck you GRRM's that I typed in my tags. Please don't look at the Tywin/Joanna porn linked in my sidebar.”